- Visit dealerships to get tips, recommendations, and brand information. Get a feel for the different types of layouts, brands, & lengths you like. You have to familiarize yourself with RVs and this is the best way to do it.
- Make a Wish List of “must haves” and “wants”. Think about the things that will match your lifestyle and value those things over cosmetic details.
- Don’t Rule out Used RV’s. There are a lot of people out there who buy brand new RVs but find themselves rarely using them. Then, when they get tired of paying money to store them, they decide to sell. You can save yourself some major cash by buying from these people!
- Understand How You Plan to Use Your RV. When choosing an RV, it’s extremely important that you find one that fits your lifestyle. If you are going to use the RV in areas with limited facilities, in the forests, etc., size and maneuverability may be the most important features you need.
- Don’t Overextend Yourself. First, set a budget and then stick to it. It’s easy to get carried away with all the great amenities that they offer nowadays; remember what’s really important. Second, place more value on things that you cannot change about the RV.
And for the best in RV insurance, call AIC Insurance at (509)-764-4447. With offices in Moses Lake and Quincy, we are here to help you get on the road and be safe on the road!